Foundation Course for Students of Classes VIII, IX and X
In order to build a strong foundation for fundamental concepts in Maths and Science, it has become imperative to start early.
These foundation courses have become immensely popular among all Science students, especially IIT and Medical aspirants. Moreover, the students who have gone through the foundation course, learn, understand and practice the core concepts better and are on a better footing when they begin class XI.
- In the first year, focus will be on building the basic foundation in core concepts and fundamentals in Science and Maths required to success in exams. Additionally, we will be working on developing the analytical and reasoning ability of the students which plays a crucial role in competitive exams. Specialised focus will be conducted for NTSE, Olympiads, KVPY etc.
- Once the main stream preparation starts, students will be taken through our regular, time tested and result oriented approaches towards Engineering / Medical entrance exams covering Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
- Besides classroom sessions, students will be tested at regular intervals through Test series, online chapter tests, etc to judge the understanding of the concepts.
- Classes are held in small groups to ensure personal attention
- Ample time for students to consolidate on his / her performance and for self revision, polishing of examinations temperament and removal of last moment doubts. This is very important to help a student achieve accurate jump in the performance in Scholastic and Competitive examination.
Admission Criterion for all the above courses: On the basis of performance in National Admission Test (NAT) conducted by VMC.